Pizza is one of those yummy food, you have to keep yourself from eating so that you don't put out too much yet. Well no worries people, I have my Low Calorie Pizza Recipe for you, that will help you keep up with your weight-loss diet and enjoy yummy Pizza anytime you like. This recipe is very easy, very healthy and a perfect delicacy as a weight loss recipe. It's below 300 calories!!
Here is your Weight Loss Pizza Recipe:
For the Crest
- You might buy a fresh crest from the store.
- Follow this recipe to make the Pizza Dough yourself.
- After you have rolled out the dough to your size (14'' diameter recommended) , Place dough on a pizza pan or baking sheet coated with cooking spray and sprinkled with cornmeal.
Now, the topping
- 1 (8-ounce) package whole button mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 2 slices center-cut bacon
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced white onion
- 2 tbsp grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup (1 1/2 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta
- Preheat the oven to 450°.
- Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until it gets crispy. Remove bacon from skillet and reserve 2 teaspoons of bacon drippings in pan.
- Crumble bacon and set it aside.
- Add onion and mushrooms in a pan and cook for 10 minutes stirring occasionally until the onion gets light golden color.
- Remove heat and add 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in it.
- Drizzle oil over dough and sprinkle remaining salt and pepper over it.
- Place pizza pan in the oven bake at 450° for 10 minutes.
- Remove the now golden brown crest from oven.
- Spread ricotta evenly over crust.
- Add onion mixture over ricotta. Sprinkle with bacon, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese on the top.
- Bake the pizza for 10 more minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
You are ready to serve the pizza after 5 minutes, until everything sets right. This is a much healthier pizza recipe for the choice of Ricotta over too much cheese, and a big aid for Weight loss Diet.
I hope you enjoyed the recipe.
More healthy recipes: